Originally posted on Guardianangel 112:
So one often hears this comment from men, that “Women are too complicated to understand”. That is a different story however though that women often feel that all men are the same. Here is a small initiative from my side to help guys understand girls, by posting ten important things they should know about them:
- Most women often work on reverse psychology mode, i.e.,when they say they are fine, they are actually not fine at all. So don’t just leave it at that, and make sure she is genuinely fine.
- Not all women need to be impressed by buying them materialistic stuff and expensive items. If that is what impresses her, she is not worth your expense at all. Don’t sweat it, just be yourself and let her like you and know you for the way you are.
- Have a heart of gold, be a man of your words and also be known for your good deeds, and you have won a girls heart, indeed, half the battle is won.
- While it is nice to be a mature and responsible person, a little bit of naughtiness and childishness makes a woman at ease with you, and vice-versa. However, crossing limits can be a major turn-off.
- Women are very sensitive in nature, think ten times before you raise your voice at her, or raise your hand on her. You don’t want to lose the woman you love forever, or for her to be scared of you.
- Always try and compliment a woman, they just love it, you have no idea you can make her day with a small compliment of yours and boost her self esteem and confidence.
- Never ever compare a woman with another woman, that’s the worst thing a guy can ever do to a girl.
- Women need their privacy always, and it is extremely precious for them. Respect their privacy and give them their space always. Respect Women.
- A woman who never asks for anything deserves everything, dont leave any opportunity to make her feel special. P.S. Remember dates please, women value dates alot (Eg. : Birthday, Anniversary, etc.)
- Love her unconditionally, coz you will never know how much she loves you and how and when she can sacrifice everything only for you.
I mean think about it, on twitter you like someone’s profile picture or tweets, you follow them, they follow you back, you start favouriting and retweeting each other, and the DM-ing begins, you’l become great friends and the convo shifts to whatsapp, what say a new friendship begins. and you have a new favourite person. Now if you look back and think What if you hadn’t followed that person back? he/she wouldn’t have been able to DM you, and this friendship wouldn’t have happened!! how much of a difference it would have made in your life???
These last few months i have realised its all about CHOICES.
It is really all about the choices you make and people around you make..life is the result of these choices which effects you mentally, physically and socially. Destiny makes your path cross with various people..it all depends whether they or you communicate with each other. Most of the times we base our judgments on people depending on religion, jobs, personalities, and also definitely thinking what other people would think if they saw me with someone like this. eg: if they are a doctor, everyone wants to get to know them but if they are a maid, why should i talk to you?
We don’t care enough to get to know the other person much unless they make an impression on us in someway. and sometimes because people are just jerks. and sometimes because you just don’t have enough time. if you think about it everyone has a story of why they are like that,, or what made them into being the person they are right now.
And really speaking every new person you meet, good or bad, whether they stay in your life forever or just for a while they always teach you something new about yourself you didn’t know or leave you with a life lesson.
so meet new people, make new friends, don’t be scared of being hurt, or making mistakes,forgive people easily, don’t let people to take you for granted..don’t trust easily and don’t get too attached to anyone. people change. Its all part of life. and always keep your door open for all the new opportunities and people life throws your way.
i hope this “life – people – choices” rant made sense to you guys. because if it did do leave a comment would love to hear your thoughts. :-)
so it struck me yesterday, being anonymous is stupid,,,ppl my name’s Alefiyah.
now just incase your wondering so what does alefiyah mean??? many people have asked me that question…and sometimes i myself im confused.
in my religion, whenever a new born is born, the moula/priest is asked to name the kid. And he gave me the name Alefiyah. which apparently means ERECT posture. it basically means like how humans have a erect posture compared to animals who stand on four and are bent.makes sense? ( i know ur laufin…i laufed lilke mad when iheard it too..but its true :-p )
so u must be thinking WTF!!! why would anyone give such a name to a person??? lol i have no clue… :-p
now rather then explaining to people what my name really means, i just tell them i don’t know :-p so they sit to tell me wht could possibly b the meaning.
Now according to the arabs, who can never pronounce my name properly being brought up in the middle east, sometimes they call me ALFIYAH, so they tell me it means thousand.
the ones who can pronounce my name, tell me it is the first and last letter of the arab alphabets. because “Alif” is the first and “ya” is the last. and well my name is pronounced sumtin like that “Alifya”
And well if you google it, google says my name means beautiful. [i luv u google for this :)]
so anyways guys, this is the story behind my name.. i hate it whenever anyone spells it wrong… i have alot of nicknames, people call me Alef, alefi, alfi, aloo,, once upon a time someone use to even call me mafia… -.-
enough of ranting about my name now.. luv u people for always reading my blog… – xoxo alefiyah