ok i was really schocked about the first four points..like wtf am i reading :O lol thank god kidding was written… 😛 but great post!!! 😀
Sometimes, you need to be the hero of your own life story. You are no less than a celebrity if you have done all it takes to be known as one.
– Saved someone from dying or committing suicide.
– Killed the person who was trying to kill you in the act of self defense.
– Sung or danced on romantic tracks and impressed your co-star.
– Seeked revenge from the person who has harmed you.
– Managed to stay alive despite being shot atleast ten times.
Lol okay, I’m kidding hehe. All this happens only in movies. In reality, if you really want to be a celebrity, do something heroic:
– Stand up and fight against corruption and injustice which goes on.
– Encourage acts of charity, help the poor and needy in whatever way you can, and share your old belongings with them which you do not use.
View original post 113 more words