This challenge has made me realised,,,Its been a very long ten days.
So the topic of day 10 is ” A confession”.
I confess that i have tried Shisha. And i absolutely loved it. 😛
I think it even has 1 positive effect, helps in constipation.
ps: please don’t make my mom read this.
Two smileys that describe my life right now are -_- and somedays 🙂
THREE TURN ONS!
1) good sense of humour
2) a fun- caring personality
3) giving me gifts, i love you 😛
DAY 6 – FIVE PEOPLE WHO MEAN ALOT TO ME (IN NO ORDER WHATSOEVER)
– MY FAMILY. PARENTS, BRO & BHABI. 🙂 FAMILY ANY DAY IS PRIORITY ALWAYS. APART FROM THEM, THE PEOPLE I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR ARE AND MEAN A LOT TO ME ARE MY COUSINS Mubaraka, Zainab, with friends like Hina, abdul, fatema S, Zainab A and Lubaina 🙂
– All these people have always made a difference in my life and i have sooo many memories with each of them. It would be really hard to imagine life without any.
DAY 7 – FOUR TURN OFFS
1) LYING TO ME,,,WHITE OR BLACK LIE, IL STILL BE TURNED OFF.
2) IF YOU PICK YOUR NOSE,, OK I CAN BEAR IT. BUT IF YOU DON’T WASH YOUR HANDS. EWWW.
3) IF YOU DON’T LAUGH AT MY AWESOME PJs and don’t get my sarcasm.
4) IF YOU PUT DOWN PEOPLE, MANIPULATE OR GO ALL RACIST. I HATE YOU.
SIX THINGS I WISH I’D NEVER DONE –
1) Hurting my parents over someone who dint give two shits about me.
2) Trusting random people. People usually learn from their mistakes the first time. i’m so dumb, i had to go through the same thing thrice before realising WTF is wrong with me.
3) Hurting a school friend.,
4) Talking to a childhood friend whose a complete A**hole currently!
5) Joining twitter. so difficult to stop being addicted to it 😛
6) Saying things i never really meant in the ANGER mode.